Information is collected in order to help you efficiently and effectively use the fsboTECH site, to analyze data and conduct research on best practices for the site, and for advertising and marketing. The goal is to provide and maintain a safe and secure environment for users as it relates to fraud detection and prevention, verifying addresses of users, verifying the identity of users and conducting checks against databases in order to ensure identification information provided. Further, we collect information in order to communicate with you on support and administrative matters, updates, security alerts, and any Informationation you may specifically request from us.
Information that is Collected by fsboTECH
When you use the fsboTECH on line platform, we collect information about you in these general categories:
- Log In. When you log in we collect server logs which may include IP address information, date and time of access, and any third party site or service you use before interacting with us.
- Contacts. If you permit fsboTECH to access your Contacts or address book on your computer we may access and store names and contact information from your address book for purposes of ease of communication when using the site or other marketing efforts.
- Third Parties. If you choose to link or log in through a third party site such as Facebook or Google, we may receive information about you or your connections from that site.
We use the information we collect about you in these general ways:
- To facilitate payments made on line, to send receipts to you, to allow you to communicate with other users, to provide customer support directly to you, to receive feedback from you for new features, to send any updates in our product or our policies.
- Perform operations internally directed at preventing fraud or any kind of misuse of our site or services as well as research operations and data analysis to monitor usage and activity trends.
- To communicate directly with you about features of the site, any promotions or specials we may be running, or other news we think may be of interest to you as a user.
- We may share your name or photo with another user to facilitate a home viewing. Also, if you post or comment on a public forum about our site or services, such as a social media post or blog, this content will generally be viewable by the general public.
- We may share your information with our preferred vendors and/or marketing partners who need your information to perform work on your behalf.
- We may share your information in connections with or during negotiations of any sale, merger, consolidation, or restructuring of fsboTECH by or into another company.
You always have the ability to update your account information by logging into your on line account. If you wish to cancel your account you may do so at any time by emailing us at info@fsboTECH.com. Please note that we may retain some information about you as required by law. Further, if there is a legitimate business reason for retention of your information, such as potential fraudulent activity or a standing debt on your debit or credit card, we may retain certain information while those matters are pending.
At any time you may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by simply following the instructions in those messages. However, if you opt out of promotional messages, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as information about your account, replies to any inquiries you have made, or notices of any new or updated policies or procedures related to our services.
Your browser may allow you to decline the placement of cookies on your computer, but please know that some parts of fsboTECH.com may not work as intended without the cookie, or may not work at all.
We may also allow our preferred vendors to place cookies on your computer. For example, we use Google Analytics for our marketing analysis, so Google may also place cookies on your computer. Others may place cookies for advertising purposes.